meow meow meow

really things are funny

Saturday, August 23, 2008

a visit to my brother.
for all those that i haven't talked to my brother is in jail. today i went with my dad and visited him. it was really upsetting for me. it's hard to see your brother in a blue jump suit. he's really skinny and looked really tired. you could tell that all he wanted was to see people he knew and talk to people. the problem is, his girlfriend can't get into the jail because she has a warrent out. my dad is trying to get people to go in, but things aren't going well. the problem with pat is he has been making himself an outcast from our family for years. so now he really is an outcast. he will probably be in jail for atleast another 2 weeks... ATLEAST!!! i'm really sad about the situation and i wish it could be different for him. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home