meow meow meow

really things are funny

Friday, June 27, 2008

I didn't want to do it this way.

At work we are having some problems getting 2 people to come to work and work at work(bizzar concept i know). i have always known that once people start neglecting work it just gets worse from there, but while i was on vacation the shit hit the fan. this is how the conversation went and i'm pretty much quoting here
me:you can probably leave now since "..." is here
employee: i'm staying until 2 for "other employee"
me: i can stay i really need to get some work done and you are just reading your book and since i'm constructively working i will stay
employee: what ever
me: i'm really not okay with your work ethic being so poor and reading on the clock
employee: newsflash i don't think you are my boss
me: i'm pretty sure i am but i can have you talk to the doctor if you want
employee: well when the doctor tells me to stop reading i will (said angerly and looking down at her book)
***phone rings i answer it, she walks away gets her dog and clocks out***


i really didn't want this to happen that way. i really just wanted her to figure out we are hiring 2 people and get her act together. we are a very non-confrontational company but i can only keep quite for so long. now i'm frustrated with the whole situation..... blah

3 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

I say screw um! If they don't want to work then they can leave. And you can hire people that really want to have a job and work. Sorry about the confrontation I'm not big on it either. Katie thought it was funny you actually did throw up at the dentist.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry Steph, that totally sucks. Not only were you confrontational (which I know you love being--haha)you still have to see this person again at work. I agree with Amy, "screw um." I'm sure you remember that line from that movie with Brad Pitt being a bear hunter...

8:03 AM  
Blogger amy said...

Happy 4th of July Steph!
Love ya

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home