meow meow meow

really things are funny

Monday, April 23, 2007

I have had 2 songs by the old 97's stuck in my head for the last few weeks. so here they are
Song: Barrier Reef Album: Too Far To Care [" Too Far To Care " CD]
The Empty Bottle was half empty, tide was low, and I was thirsty.Saw her sitting at the bar, you know how some girls are,Always making eyes, well she wasn't making eyes.
So I sidled up beside her, settled down and shouted, "Hi there.""My name's Stewart Ransom Miller, I'm a serial lady-killer."She said, "I'm already dead," that's exactly what she said.
So we tripped the lights fantastic, we was both made of elastic.Midnight came and midnight went, and I though I was the President.
She said, "Do you have a car," and I said, "Do I have a car?"
What's so great about the Barrier Reef?What's so fine about art?What's so good about a Good Times Van,When you're working on a broken,Working on a broken,Working on a broken man?
My heart wasn't in it, not for one single minute.I went through the motions with her. Her on top, and me on liquor.Didn't do no good, well I didn't think it would.
What's so great about the Barrier Reef?What's so fine about art?What's so good about a Good Times Van,When you're working on a broken,Working on a broken,Working on a broken man? When you're working on a broken,Working on a broken,Working on a broken man. When you're working on a broken,Working on a broken,Working on a broken man.

Song: Question Album: Satellite Rides [" Satellite Rides " CD]
She woke from a dream Her head was on fire Why was he so nervous?He took her to the park She crossed her arms And lowered her eyelids
Someday, somebody's gonna ask youA question that you should say "yes" to Once in your life Baby, tonight I've got a question for you
She'd had no ideaAnd started to cry She said "in a good way" He took her by the hand Walked her back home And they took the long way
Someday, somebody's gonna ask youThe question that you should say "yes" to Once in your life Maybe tonight I've got a question for you I've got a question for you...

but what does it all mean folks? and why have they been stuck in my hed for so long

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home