meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Yesterday i was planning on making cookies... yeah that didn't happen. instead i helped my best friend move. after i got to go to sushi. yummy in my tummy sushi. now i'm at work by myself (one of the few days i get to work with just me and the doctor, we make a good team most of the time) drinking coffee with my arms and legs hurting from moving stuff down 3 flights of stairs.

In other news i have a second interview today for a part time job. i'm really excited to get a job that doesn't involve pets. I love my job it just the last 2 parttime jobs i've had it just been at other clinics which is a nighmare getting all of the cases straight in my head. but now, hopefully, on to a coffee shop. where i will have no responsibility and just have to help the customers. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home