meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Last night we had our new neighbors over for potstickers, bobbi came over too. we got to stand around drink beer and eat dinner like adults... adults we never act like adults yet ryan says all the time 'i'm too old' we actually had a pretty good time.
next week we are going to the galavin center for some free concert on thursday it should be fun as well. ryan is only 28 and he already thinks of himself as old... i don't understand.

I have just discovered what that we have been in this house 4 years. only 4 years and keep wondering to myself is this all life has for me? i guess not really all i have a very rewarding job, just not a very rewarding home life. what makes a rewarding home life? love? I have love ryan would help me and support me through anything. kids??? do you need to spread your seed to feel like a person? i'm just trying to figure out how to make my home life rewarding. i have wonderful pets and right now we are taking care of a little kitten names gherkin (but that feels like my job not like home) I'm confused.