meow meow meow

really things are funny

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Things i love about ryan not being here
- watching law and order/sex and the city all the time that i want to
- watching the movies i like
- eating the food i like
- sleeping when ever i want
- playing video games when i want
- getting home just to play with my dog and give attention to my cats

things i miss
- talking with him when i get home
- waking up in the middle of the night and telling him about my nightmares

I like having ryan, but i think i have finally realized i don't need him. (which is nice)

I cleaned the house one day at a time, done the laundry, and the dishes. it actually stays pretty clean when its just me and the pets here.

The pets miss him... it's kind of cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home