meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, June 15, 2006

every thyroid pill i take makes me more and more tired. it seems all i want to do is sleep. i don't clean the house i don't want to be at work, i don't even want to leave the house. it's like i'm depressed but i'm not (well i am kind of) i feel sorry for the people that i have to deal with on a daily basis.... it seems as though all i do is bitch.
i just had my blood tested today to see if they should raise or lower the dose. i hope it helps i'm sick of being tired all the time it's been going on since i was little.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I just stumbled across your blog while cruising the net. Thanks for sharing your information for others to view!I have a website about 50th wedding anniversary giftsYou can find my site at: http://www.weddingshowermall.comTake care!Jim50th wedding anniversary gifts

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home