meow meow meow

really things are funny

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Bored today.
I'm to 'a new hope' on the star wars movies. only 2 more left to go. i don't think i'll be able to get to them tonight though. oh well. i think i've been watching star wars all day long.

in other news i think i pissed ryan off by adding meat to the spagetti, how this is so upsetting to him i will never know. he says he's told me hundreds of times, but i can only remember him saying that he didn't like the fake flavoring. now he's all mad at me.

I did start at the other clinic the other day. it was nice to not have any responsabilities and nothing expected of me. :) hopefully i will start soon. i think i might have to wait untill the end of the month though.

I'm tired now and i think i'm going to go to bed soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home