meow meow meow

really things are funny

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm up much earlier then i usually get up. ryan had to take the miata in to get repaired yesterday and i had to take him to work this morning. yuck.

Anyway yesterday i was driving from the I15 to I80 East Exit. There is about 20 yards to get off of the State street only exit and the same stretch for folks to get off of I80 onto state street. well i turn on my signal and get over being kind of close to the guy behind me. then right before the exit ends a white car gets onto I80 and another car without a signal gets onto the State Street exit almost clipping the K-rail and the car. as i'm driving police lights go off i slow down and go to pull over but the cop wasn't after me or the jackass that was in too much of a hurry to get to State. no it pulled over the guy behind me for some stupid reason (either following to close, no turning signal, expired reg. etc) Yet another reason to not care for the police.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home