meow meow meow

really things are funny

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Where is the line?
I wouldn't say that i'm not happy with my marriage... i'm just bored. I'm still in love and wish that i got more lovin' but i'm just discontent, if that makes any sense? I really did like the thrill of dating people. and will full admit that i dated people just for sex. hmmmm. i don't know what i think about that.

in other news: work was entertaining today, it always is on a dagny day :)
have have wished for quite some time that my name wasn't so common or maybe that i wasn't so common....
my thought keep going into something i don't really want to talk about.
the husband has a friend over and i'm kind of just staying out of the way because he seems like he needs his space. i kind of need my own space too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home