meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Not Topic Today Sorry Folks
Last night i went to bed at 8:15 and didn't wake back up until 6:45 this morning. I realized that i was VERY tired from Lagoon. Most of the day i wished i was home to sleep and play with my games, but when i got home i did the usual got the mail and watched tv. I did, however get to listen to my new CMJ Magazine (which sucks some serious balls btw) and reading some new Harry Potter rather than sleeping or playing games. Silly me. Mr NA and i went to the Panda (not the panda express that places sucks, the panda panda) which for some reason wasn't quite right. I almost always get the same thing just in different amounts. Today I did put lobster sauce in it so maybe that was the difference.
In other news, okay i have no other news. I do, like always, wish Mr NA would spend more romance time with me (any at all would be nice) But that subject makes me sad so i'm getting off of it.
Back to reading and maybe playing games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home