meow meow meow

really things are funny

Saturday, May 14, 2005

i get paid and i buy shoes

I just bought a new pair of shoes 5 months ago. and that pair has holes in the side of them, holes in the bottom, and no longer really have any support. so i threw them away and got the same shoe only newer. YEAH!

Work was SLOW today. I did, however, make a training sheet for the reception area, and fixed the one for the technician. we have 2 new people starting so i thought it was timing for a training sheet.

Thursday bitch, amanda, got fired from work. and there was much rejoicing.

Between both jobs i made $750 which i still shit because at my old job i wouldn't have to work half has much to get much more. I work my ass off everyday. God Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home