meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, April 21, 2005

you know folks it hard to try and think of yourself in a relationship when there is no attraction. i honestly don't even know what to do about it. i don't want sex, i don't want kisses - i don't really want to come home. why would i? i am not needed at home. i'm perfectly fine outside of the home. just not at home or atleast just not with my husband. it's hard to think he even got married in the first place if he wasn't attracted to me. i've been assured that it's not me with this problem and that i'm attractive (or not ugly). there is only 2 or 3 logical ideas of why ryan can't look at me 1- he's having an affair (fine just tell me and i'll try to figure something out from there) 2 - he's gay (which i doubt, but hey you never know) 3- for some reason i make him feel guilty. the thing that bothers me is that i really do love him, and that's it's just not shared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home