meow meow meow

really things are funny

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

i like to be at work... i do not like some of the people. The groomer, for instance, is currectly having this personal problem with me. I would have no doubt that it's because she thinks i am a "know it all bitch" but really... well really.. i guess i am a know it all bitch. so instead of making light chit chat... i do nothing. i don't know if i should comfront her about it... or if i should just let it fade away... i really don't know what to do. I don't really know what in the real work world... how the best way to handle this situation is. i could always talk to her about it and apoligize, but i don't really think i was wrong with the things i had said. I really wish that i knew what "acting like a child" would help the situation.. which is what she is doing. it's just bothering me is all. Also at my other job, the corprate place, i really don't feel like i fit in. everyone has the specific person they would rather be talking to, or rather be doing. I just feel out of place. So i just go to work there, smile at everyone, and not really talk. i just try to do my job and leave. i'm feeling sad about work, both works, and i don't know what to do. I mean i could always look for other work, but i don't want to. i like the arrangement i have right now. i'm just upset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home