meow meow meow

really things are funny

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

todays a good day. i don't know how many of those i've actually had. recently i've been thinking. do i want children or is that all i know? As you know ryan got the snip snip so that puts kids out with him, but do i want someone else? Someone that wants kids? Do i even like kids? I'm only 22 i understand that... but i have to start thinking about the future... i guess. I have found the career i want, which is a good thing (vet tech as id you didn't know). If only i could've seen what other old boyfriends would've been good as fathers... i know of maybe 2... I know that ryan would it's just he REALLY hates them, and it's making me do the same. What should i do?
let me know( smiliesteph@hotmail.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home