meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, August 12, 2004

i wish i could just fall asleep tonight. I know you're thinking it's early and why should i be worried about sleeping... but all i can think about is someone else. I know that's a bad thing... but i can't help it. I guess that's what it's about, being married, thinking it but not actually doing it. I wish that i could understand what a normal marriage is like. I wish that i could feel as though my husband loved me as much as he loves his friends. I think i need to get out more.

Anyways... i don't understand why i started this page in the first place. I hardley come to it anymore... and you know i don't really think i have any regulars... maybe one or 2... hehehe

as far as things new with me.. there's not much. We took the kitten to get adopted and hopefully they don't have to come back. We have a new cat now... his name is big boy. He's our new charity case. He has sores all over his back and he pees everywere... i hear. He's my new thing... something i can get into hopefully.

i don't think anyones like is really that normal do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home