meow meow meow

really things are funny

Monday, December 22, 2003

So boys and girls I will probably be layed off soon. Do you want to know why? Because it is not worth the money to keep our department running (in a nutshell). I don’t know what to do. It seems as though I just got this job and now I need to find a new one. I won’t know for sure until after 1/7 but still it sucks. And today is going by SOOO slow.
Also the dog is in for surgery today, and we may adopt him (pending on ryan).
I’m having a problem with Christmas this year… I just am not in the mood for it. I don’t really have any Christmas spirit. Sometimes I think that I shouldn’t even celebrate Christmas, but than I remember that I like presents �
Today just isn’t going well if you know what I mean. Email if you have any job recommendations (stephanie.newcomb@shawgrp.com) or (smiliesteph@hotmail.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home