meow meow meow

really things are funny

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

I must tell everyone how i hate one of my co-workers. Well technically a boss but not mine so HA. Anyways he's that guy that doesn't understand that my only job isn't just for him. I have 4 other people to work for, because i am an Admin Assistant so i will do what ever is asked in a REASONABLE amount of time. Kurt doesn't understand that I am doing 3 jobs total all in need of someone to focus 8 hours on a day. But it's just me doing them all different amounts over an 8 hour day. He's also the type that will tell everyone else what you have done wrong before he would tell you. So the entire office thinks that you are a fuck up when really it's a mistack that i'm sure he has made more than once. ALSO he complains that he has to stay late eveyday, when he spend all day shooting the shit to random people in the office. If you are not at your desk he will put in an email to the boss that says i'm not working hard enough. Will he ever realize that maybe the reason why i'm not there is to cover his ass. oh oh and another thing. He didn't get enough bids in for a job he was bidding, blames it on me, when he was the one that never returned their calls to get plans. I HATE THIS GUY (btw his name if Kurt if i ever talk about it again)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home