meow meow meow

really things are funny

Wednesday, April 16, 2003


I’m frustrated… and I don’t really get frustrated.

What’s going on is that the other gal that does the job similar to mine isn’t doing it, and I am trying to make it so my department doesn’t get screwed. The problem is they can’t just get rid of her because it’s a corporation. So they just put up with the fact that she sucks ass and has me pick up the slack, which is what is making my frustrated. I do my job well and she doesn’t. I think they know that, but it just bothers me that she gets paid more than I do and has benefits and I’m the one that’s keeping things floating.

Also tonight ryan has that concert to go to so I will be lonely. Hopefully I don’t get scared… I usually do. I don’t like to be by myself very often at night time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home