meow meow meow

really things are funny

Monday, March 17, 2003

I have some sort of rash/ bumps on my legs, arms, and belly. I don 't really know what it is. Ryan came with me to instacare on saturday to see it was Chickenpox... but they said it wasn't. These bumps have gotten redder and more spreadout since saturday so i made an appointment for the only open dermitoligist in the valley, but it's very far away from my house. I hope i'm not allergic to the cats... But it could still be the chicken pox. I will not know untill i get back from the doctor. I don't know what time that might be becaue the IHC lady told me expect a couple of hours there because i'm a fit in appointment, and they don't know what's wrong with me. I feel like a freak because i have these stupid bumps... and they itch! Atleast it's not on my face, hands or feet though

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home