meow meow meow

really things are funny

Wednesday, August 14, 2002

yesterday was a bad day! We were having a large problem with the fact that there was "water damage" reported on the property we are buying, but with many many phone calls later, and a bit of clarification we should be alright. It turns out that there was no water damage at all it was supposed to be welding damage. Anyways... today was a lot better

The home inspector came out and got our questions answered and put us a lot more at easy.

Ryan got me flowers which made me hap-hap-happy (that was yesterday)

Also during the weekend i bought a My Pet Monster. If you all can remember to when this were the hip thing to have... i bought one. It reminded me of my childhood, which put a smile to my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home