meow meow meow

really things are funny

Wednesday, July 03, 2002

So this is what's going on. The conversations starts this morning with "i go in for surgery on tuesday" my grandma talking of coarse.
Wait i think i'm getting a head of myself... lets start at the beginning at my childhood (maybe that's a little too far back how about i just tell you the things that stick out the most) We moved to Salt Lake City when i was about 3, my grandma barbara (she's my dad's mom) moved in when i was 5 and stayed for a could of years. During this time she bought me my first movie, cinderella. it was the first movie that someone gave me and i watched it untill i had every word memorized. Barbara was at the with me when i fell down the mountain. She's been there on EVERY birthday... she have never forgotten... not once. Now, and for the past 2 years my grandma has worked with me. I see her 4 or 5 days a week and we have started to grow a relationship that most grandma's don't have with there grand daughters. i tell her somethings that i know she will keep private.
She's a wonderful lady. We, as in the family, go swimming at her condo all the time and she always has popsicles and dinner waiting or almost ready when we get back. Now about the surgery. my grandma has uteris cancer which might have spread all through her intestins and stomach bowels.

Today was her last day at work.

Now it could be the last day ever or it could just be her last day for 6 weeks.

My grandma Shaffer had the same surgery but she didn't come out of it. That was the last time we saw her was when she was getting ready to leave. i hope this doesn't happen to my grandma barbara.

She's about 68 and in extremely good health for her age... she shouldn't be going through this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home