meow meow meow

really things are funny

Monday, May 20, 2002

I have four people that visit my site... well that i know who they are. 1-nick 2-debbie 3- vahl 4- myself (myself as becuase i have to get to my site to get to all the rest of my friends sites) As far as all these other people... i think i have no idea who they are. I mean i get an ocational Eddie, Dereck, Chris, Ryan, random people (including those at work) a once that i knew it was James, but that's about it. The rest of these people are strangers i wish they would make themselves known... it drives me crazy.

At any rate. I have to get back to cleaning the house i have been constantly sick for the last 3 weeks and the apartment has gone to shit. i realize this but that's why i must clean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home