meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, April 18, 2002

i had these wierd ass dreams lastnight... well early this morning
1- i was dancing to "alternative girlfriend" on the stage of my elementary school, with Chris, my brother pat and bryon, and someone else that i don't remember. But i was swinging from the curtain on a particular part of the song.... it was pretty cool.
2- I went back to the bookstore for semester open and was talking to Bryce. Now Debbie likes Bryce, and well i was talking to Bryce in my dream and he says "yah i would be concerned because i would want to sleep with her" I said go for it... what's the worst it could do. Anyways so debbie and bryce hook up which kind of confuse me.. but that;s okay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home