meow meow meow

really things are funny

Monday, March 11, 2002

long time no blog~ teehee
We have an ad in the Salt Lake Tribune for a job. And there have been more people calling on the phone it's sad to think how many people are out of work. I was there once and it was hell. The thing is that i still HATE my job, but it's better than not having one at all.

As far as the weekend goes, i got piss ass drunk. i went to a girls night out party (which pretty much was an excuse to drink a lot and talk about how your sex life is going, or the lack there of) Eventually leading to me being sick, but i guess it was worth it.

Last night i had one of the best meals in SAlt LAke, it's called Rodizio's grill. It's a Brazilian Grilll, but it was the best food I've had in while. We got at least 12 different types of meat and Q'ed vegatables and pinapple. it was SOOO wonderful. My tummy was the happiest it's been in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home