meow meow meow

really things are funny

Sunday, March 03, 2002

details: I came home from school around 12:30 got on the net and sat around for a while. Meanwhile Ryan is sitting on the floor thinking of which cd's to sell. I get up because my hand are cold and start bugging him. Well i try toi reach in his pockets. He keeps my hands out of them, and me being the snoppy girl that i am keep bothering him about it. He puts it behind his back and says i'll tell you what it is if you marry me. I was shocked!!! We kissed and i was making all sorts of noises, and sat around for a little while until i realized that i had to call my mom. She doesn't answer... try calling my dad didn't answer... tried calling my favorite sibling Amy who also didn't answer her phone... than thought to call Mindie told her the story... called mom again told her.... than Bryon.. (why did i just write this down)

I also yesterday went up to my mom's for something that i can't even remember. But after we found our selves at my cousin Chris;s house for a birthday party (turning 14) Got drunk and they all thought that we were cool... ahhh 14 year olds thinking i'm cool... geeze that sucks that this is my life. Came home blah blah blah and went to bed. (teehee)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home