meow meow meow

really things are funny

Monday, February 18, 2002

Valentines day was a cute day. We went to Ruby Rivers which actually had some of the best steak that i have had in Salt Lake. Ryan bought me some flowers on the street (so need less to say they died in about 2 days) As for the rest of the weekend was just one of those relaxing weekends. a whole lot of nothing happened. I did piss off my family by not going to my sisters baby shower... but i had no moneys i wish they could understand. On the brighter side with my gift card that pat got me for my birthday I got CMJ New music magazine :) with some strange songs but if anything so far i would pick up Yesterdays New Quintet It's kind of Jazzy i think i will download some songs to see what they are like. Also I picked up Magnet yet another magazine most of it is indie alternative which is just GREAT. It's some new music.. or at least reviews of new music. Hopefully 2002 wont be a flop for music, similar to last year. But i guess there were some good bands that came out last year like Pete Yorn and David Garza. Teehee

I'm kind of excited to have school start up again... it's driving me crazy not to have it for so long. UGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home