meow meow meow

really things are funny

Wednesday, February 20, 2002

So i went to the dentist today... and spent most of the day at my house. When all of a sudden my brother pat went into my room stole a decorating candle (it has not smell and is it's own set) and i was just pissed off. Started crying for some reason and went for a drive. Well this drive took me to almost prove... to Utah lake. Where i saw a half frozen lake, a river with ducks on it, seagals (meaning the ground is warming), cows (usually don't see cows in the city), horses, and even a hay farm with a REALLY tall shed holding the hay and a big tall metal round thingy. It made me think that i wasn't even in salt lake... which made me kind of feel like i was having a vacation. I guess i couldn't go the whole spring break with out any sort of vacation. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home