meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, February 21, 2002

4 people have been concerned enough to write me emails... wondering if anythings wrong. Usually i push them off like 'i'm fine' or 'just stressed'. And since one email this morning got me thinking 'what is wrong with me' I'm not really my self that's for sure... but the thing here is that i haven't really turned into someone else. What's wrong with me is the STRESS. It's cased things for me to be concerned with. i'm stressed about what i want to do with my life, that i don't really make enough money to survive, my relationships with my friends... and most importantly my relationship with my lover... The person that i actually am in love with. By using the LOVE FORMULA (gotten off of a movie THE CREATOR) you take how many time you think about this person a day... and than how many times you think about yourself. Subtract how many times you think about yourself, by the other persons and if you wind up in the negatives you are in love. I honestly have no idea why i just wrote that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home