meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, January 31, 2002

So i put in applications place and no one has called me back. What's with that. I've found myself back at GYFT and well i guess things could be worse.

I took a mid-term today that was actually hard. I walked in expecting it to be easy and well i probably got a C which i guess is still passing and okay. As far as tomorrow goes i will be scared until i go into the class and look at the questions. Tomorrow is the Recent America and it's going over WWII, Truman, Korean War, Cold War, second Red Scare, Eisenhower era, and the fifties in general. The sad thing here is that it's only 3 queastions. You pick 2 and write for about 25 minutes on each. Hopefully i do OKAY.

So Ryan and i got in a little spat yesterday and just decided it was best to not talk about it. I mean i'm a talking person. I don't really like talking about things that i mad about, but i don't mind talking about it once the subject gets brought up. It was an issue about going to my mom's house... but i ended up going by myself... it kind of made me up set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home