meow meow meow

really things are funny

Friday, January 25, 2002

i'm going to inform you of what i wrote in my actual home journal...
" Jan. 21, 2002. WEll it's technically my first entry of the year, strange isn't it. I still have my web page which pretty much tells daily events rather than actual human emotion which i guess than defeats thepurpose. I think i should try and work on that... maybe. Maybe it's best not to get too personal, people do crazy things when they know too much about you. On the talk of raw emotion i am head over heels in love with Ryan. I know, i've said this many times before especially last year... but it's a different sort of love, it's deep in my heart and exposses itself everytime i open m mouth. this love comes out in smiles and in frowns, it's with me at all times. I think i'm being cheesey but that's what i feel about the subject."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home