meow meow meow

really things are funny

Monday, January 07, 2002

Anyways as far as my weekend is concerned i did a whole shit load of nothing. Saturday i had class (which has this psycho guy in it btw, that kept hitting on me) Intro to comparative politics which should be fairly easy. The cool part about pol sci is the fact that it's only a lot of memorizing maybe that's why i like it so well. After this class was going and returning shoes and pants. I bought this nive pair of pants... they are so cute... i like them A LOT. This little adventure lead me around the Salt Lake Valley about twice. For you see my saturday class is in Bountiful and the furthest mall away, that we hit, was in Drapper. than there was the downtown mall (which actually was easier to walk to than to drive to) and than the the Cottonwood Mall. All and all this little adventure took from about 12:30 to 6:30... it was actually pretty fun.

Sunday was a different story. Didn't wake up until 11:00 and then got up and cleaned out my car. Someone said that it was developing it's own ecosystem.... AHHH. So i cleaned it out. it took a while. Than i thought that i should wash my mats and things so that it looked all nice, and well it kind of made my day. Than Ryan and I went up to my favorite restraunt in Park City called the Main Street Pizza and Noodle, which has the best pizza might i add. Than it was over to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory where we picked up a box of my favorite mints in the whole wide world. *sighs* yesterday was a good day. Back home to were Ryan and my mom started talking about this whole Marriage thing... I asked my mom if i could have Grandma Shaffer's ring (or a least a stone out of it) She said that she wanted me to have hers... it was cute...

Anyways have to run to class....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home