meow meow meow

really things are funny

Tuesday, December 11, 2001

Well folks i'm all better thank god. Two days with out alcohol was driving me crazy... does this mean i'm an alcoholic... naaaa. Anyways i got an email from some people wishing me to get better and i did, whoo hoo.

So i'm no longer at GYFT i've started training at the bookstore, which is actually what i'm waisting time to go and do here in a little while. I should probable head over in a minute. i think that my life is going wonderfully. Boyfriend situation is fine, school is fine, work is okay (once i get fully started it should be fine too), friends are going good. I guess no matter how bad things were before the better they are getting now, which is always a plus in my book. Why is it that when you are happy you tend to write about nothing but when you are sad you only write about the things that are making you that way... hmmm. Personally i've found as far as men is concerned when i'm totally happy with them i don't talk about them, but when i'm angry and upset by them they get mentioned frequently.... why is that.

I guess it's time for me to go to work now.... hopefully i meet some new people to go and hang out with... that will be a good time all in it's self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home