meow meow meow

really things are funny

Tuesday, December 04, 2001

Sometimes i'm glad things happen. I mean yeah it sucked at the time, but now i'm honestly HAPPY. The only real Stressful thing in my life is finals, which i have reason to be stressed for, but everything else seems to be doing fine.

Yesterday Ryan met my dad, which i have to say wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. We went to Chilie's which is always a plus. anyways after this I went with Ryan to pack up his shit and move across town. Where we had lots of alcohol and eventually got as drunk as fuck. Anyways went back to my house quickly 'round 10:30 when i get this nasty message on my answering machine from James... So i called him back and he was just bitching about how no one in the group is really doing anything (which in all honestly he has a right to bitch) As such though it lead the evening to be very testy and very grumpy (i think that's just what James does to me... oh well at least i found this out) Also slept down at Ryan's which was actually pretty fun... there's a story about his bed but i don't think it's a good idea to share at the moment, but ask me personally and i'll let you know. Woke up this morning to a freezing car that was parked all sorts of far away, but i guess that things just work out that way.

But on the lighter side i have yet another interview today which should go wonderfully. I hope i get that job it should be loads of fun. At any rate... it think i'm going to head out of here sucka's and start studying... Final tomorrow at 8:30, it's my history final so, logically, i should do fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home