meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, December 27, 2001

So i guess there is traits that i didn't know that i had. Hmm that's actually very strange. I guess it's just one of those things though.

anyways. Yesterday went to THE PIE up here on campus. I tell you the most i spend up here outside of school the more i like it :) I think i need to go see 'The Fellowship of the Rings' Why you maybe ask.... well i have read most of JRR Tolken's books and well other than the Hobbit (that was a cartoon) and the Return of the Kings (also a cartoon) this movie is done by REAL actors, with REAL land and REAL goblins and wizards and things. i guess i'm expecting too much about this movie. Oh well... I guess it's just one of those things.
The computers are ringing here. Must stop the ringing in my ears... it's driving me crazy!!! ahhh. I'm going to change computers that's what i should do... change computers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home