meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, December 20, 2001

Anyways so work dragged today as expected. There wasn't much to do and the people i was working with today were driving me crazy. oh well. When i get home though i'm wrapping Christmas presents. I am SO in the mood for Christmas this year. i know i'm not getting any REAL presents because everyone is on a poor basis right now. Which is actually half od the fun. Speaking of money... my car payments due today... sometimes i hate having bills. The thing here is that my car was a present. Logically you would think that i wouldn't have to worry about it. I guess that's just what happeneds in this here family.... fend for yourself (my mom always used to say....(like i'm speaking about my mother if she were dead... she's not... ))

S i really want to go and see 'Fellowship of the Rings' anyone that has already seen it email me and tell me what you thought about it (smiliesteph@hotmail.com) i do really want to know how it is. Is it worth the line to get in? Is it REALLY worth 3 hours of time? is it just a killer ass movie that all should see? Let me know!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home