meow meow meow

really things are funny

Friday, December 07, 2001

Alright folks... sorry i haven't really been around for awhile. Things haven't really been too busy, just not really at GYFT anymore so no real computer access. things will be slower for awhile.

Ryan and I bought a Christmas tree yesterday and decorated it. I made gloves to match my scarf, they didn't turn out too well though, because the thumb and the pinky fingure are too long. I have a final tomorrow which is scary because i really don't know the subject well.

I guess i like it that Ryan is move out. I sleep down there more than i sleep here at home so i've come to like it better. Him and i have talked about this 'marriage' idea which is all well and good, but do you REALLY think it's going to happen..... nope, alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home