meow meow meow

really things are funny

Saturday, November 03, 2001

What is it that men don't like about me? I mean i'm not bad looking (per-say) and i'm very smart... witty.. fun... able to make a joke. I guess i just don't understand what men want from me. I know that Ryan just wants to get me in bed, and i know that James just doesn't want a relationship. So where the fuck do i go from here? I'm not a bad girlfriend... i'm caring supportive, energetic, going to school to excell in some section. I just don't quite get it. If anyone knows please drop me a line.

I told Ryan that i wasn't really attracted to him tonight... But we did go ice skating... teehee i love ice skating i have popped blisters on my heals though... so that was no good.

Went to a movie with james yesterday and all in all i have to say that i like it when James is happy. it makes me happy... which is always a plus. I invited him to stay the night and he turned me down, because his tummy hurt... oh well... fuck it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home