meow meow meow

really things are funny

Friday, November 09, 2001

Well i can't really give you a song.. but right now i'm listening to Third Eye Blind... album: Blue (would i pick any other album.. honestly)

i really don't want to do anything tonight.. but i feel like i have to because it's a weekend. Yesterday i went to Ceramics and tried to build my teapot... a lot of good that did... i have to go to class tomorrow anyway. I had my veg. day of the week, my 3 stress days, no really good days yet... maybe the weekend is more promising.

Anyways today is Friday... oh yeah in Stat's i think i just might fail. I mean i missed 2 days in a row and i have no idea what this Z-scale and T-scale are for... if you have any idea's email me (smiliesteph@hotmail.com)

Trying to find a job today. I have to ask my dad if he will help me do a resume... i hope things work out... UGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home