meow meow meow

really things are funny

Monday, November 19, 2001

Stood-up twice: Okay James canceled twice in 3 days, WTF! He's not really cool anymore, he's actually starting to bother me. One of these day's i just need to accept that he isn't good for me.

School: Well i missed Stat's and history again... UGH! Maybe my grades will turn out worse than i thought... shucks

Family: the whole family was at my house yesterday which was actually kind of fun. We hung Christmas lights and cleaned up the yard than played cards and watched Annie. Now when was the last time you guys saw Annie? It's the story about the little orphan girl who goes to this big rich fellows house... she gets picked up by her 'real parents' turning out to be the bad guys, when Bonjab crawls down a helicopter with his turban... it's a wonderful show. I would recommend it :)

Alone on Christmas: I think it's time to dump James, to tell Ryan he's too good for me. I've honestly one had one boyfriend over Christmas and well it was Jed and he was just straight out rude to me. So i just want someone who will bring mistletoe over and give me a kiss, i want thought out cheap presents and well i guess i just want a normal relationship and this doesn't happen in my book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home