meow meow meow

really things are funny

Monday, November 05, 2001

Song... Any song by Athenaeum... hmm (for the one that knows what this is about... thanks)

Answer to the question...
Love is letting go of fear.
-Gerald Jampolsky

Alrighty last night i went to Ryan's and watched Empire Records :) I love that movie. James didn't want to hang out, he wanted to go to the bar instead... oh well.

Anyways... situation...
Ryan- tells me he thinks i'm pretty, smart, funny, witty, enjoyable to be around, loves talking to me, loves hanging out with me etc.
James- i'd get lucky if he said that i looked cute, or if i was to get a little kiss from him, he never tells me that i'm pretty, or makes him happy to be around me.
The one i'm in love with is the one that never brings me up, and the one that is moving is the one that does... hmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home