meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, November 29, 2001

Song: MIA Band Foo Fighters Album: there is nothing left to lose

yeah you wont find me i'm going MIA tonight i'm leaving going MIA getting lost in you again is better than being numb

Alright quick story....
Yesterday i was going through some of the CD's that my brother Pat had returned to me, when i cam across the Dave Matthew's Band 'Lillywhite Session' burned album. I think to myself, 'Yeah dave would be good to listen to while i'm writing this stupid paper' To my surprise when i opened the CD case Foo Fighter's CD was there. WTF!!! I have been looking for this CD for about 2 months, thought it was lost in shipping. I have wanted to listen to MIA for along time (it's a song that reminds me of Chris). So i got up ran to my CD player put it in and did a little dance. (need-less-to-say Ryan made fun of me for this little two-step dance move i was doing). anyways it was the highlight of my evening.

In other news i talked to Heather yesterday, the little Married one, yesterday... Which was actually pretty good. she had a lot to say about her Sex life which is fine. I think it's funny that she doesn't really have anyone to talk to about sex because they are all mormon (poor girl) So she decided to go off... about sex... with me... oh well.

Okay another Story for today (yeah i guess lots of things has happened to me so far today....
I got all of an hour and half sleep time. Ryan slept at my house, which i was okay with, but for the life of my i couldn't call asleep. Finally at about 6 i told him to leave so i could get some sleep. Woke up for school around 7:45 to about and inch of snow on my car... i clean it off and realize that the Freeway is going to be a bitch, so i leave for my 9:10 class right than. i hopped on to I-215 which i think speed wise i maxed out at 15 mph.. so i said 'fuck this' and got off at exit 4 (3300, 3900 south exit) and got onto Wasatch which was going just as slow but less cars. Has to get back onto the freeway to get onto Foothill but i was a head of "the big truck" so at least it was faster. It turns out the slowness was just because people are afraid to drive in the snow, can we all say in unison 'stupid utah drivers'. okay now that we've gotten that out of the way, back to the story at hand. Anyways when i arrived on Foothill there was a Paramedic with his sirens on... luckily i was behind him most of the way so i skipped through traffic all speedy like. Made it to class 5 minutes late, which was wonderful!!! If i hadn't been after the Paramedic i would've been about a half hour late, like some of my class mates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home