meow meow meow

really things are funny

Sunday, November 25, 2001

So i had to shovel myself out of the driveway this morning.... as much fun as that is (we all secretly know that i love the snow so it was all sorts of fun) We now have snow up my knees and i jumped in an made a snow angle. I froze my ass off though which was actually interesting. I haven't been this cold for awhile.

Last night was drunk, maybe have done somethings i might regret later, but that's okay i'll be alright. Also hung out with James and well we probably aren't going to be hanging out anymore... shucks (even though this is actually REALLY good for me, all my choice)

Anyways have school tomorrow must remember to wake up early because it's going to suck getting to school. Instead of taking the freeway i'll end up taking highland that's always the best way. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home