meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, November 29, 2001

So another story i hear you say... okay than.
So me and my brother-in-law, Myke, sometimes have these heart to heart conversations, where you finally open up to someone. I told myke about James, and Ryan, and how i'm confused about the whole 'love' situation. He said that he got this weird vibe from James... like he (james) had something to hide, maybe he does. But i guess it's a good thing that i only see him at school. he puts me on emotional rollercoaster. I haven't talked to him, excluding school, for a couple of day (which i good i guess). anyways back to the subject at hand. Myke was wondering if Ryan would actually leave for Vegas, I said 'yeah that's the plan' (knowing that if i really wanted to keep him here i could with a guilt trip) But i would feel all sorts of bad for keeping him some where he didn't want to be. Anyways i guess what i'm trying to say is that secretly i DO love him... hmm that's sounds weird all written out like that... hmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home