meow meow meow

really things are funny

Tuesday, November 27, 2001

Okay well i feel obligated to talk about the weirdness in my writing class... James is in my group and well i think we are now having these control battles which always sucks. Oh well.

Parking is a Bitch at school. I have found some hidden places though, hopefully they wont be full. It's a good thing i have class at 7:30 in the morning. The only place to park is MINES which is just a bitch to get to. Maps of the campus can show you what i'm talking about I have to now go from the parking next to MEB to OSH and sometimes even BUC. I guess that's just what happens when they close the stadium parking... the bastards of the Salt Lake Olympic Committee.... Sometimes i just don't like it that the olympics are coming here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home