meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, November 08, 2001

No song for today... to happy for most of the music with me

answer to the question...
We are built to conquer environment, solve problems, achieve goals, and we find no real satisfaction or happiness in life without obstacles to conquer and goals to achieve.
-Maxwell Maltz Psycho-Cybernetics

Yes i'm happy again.. no big deal. I guess i'm just stressed about school, i mean i have no idea what i REALLY want to do and well this is scaring the shit out of me... i have to pick a mojor soon... if not i will be one of those people that take beginning level classes until they are a senior and then decide that they need to have major... which would just suck.

Anyways I gues today was just a good day... for the start. I got to class on time, we gat a B on our Biblio (all James's fault), and well it was just all sorts of fun. I'm just happy today :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home