meow meow meow

really things are funny

Wednesday, November 14, 2001

I'm learning, i'm yearning, i'm burning all your stuff, but that's not enough. i'm faking that i'm aching, mistaking lust for love. thanks that was fun don't forget no regrets did i scare you when i dared you i stared you in the eye and told you good bye. you mocked me, it shocked me, when you walked me to the bus. thanks that was fun don't forget no regret except maybe one. made a deal not to feel god that's dumb. everybody knows the deal feel through i was hoping i could just blame you when was it that i became so soft this sentimentality doesn't look good on me i thought that you would be begging to be with me, i'm the one on my knees blubbering please let me stay. Deflated and Jaded i hated when you call which isn't at all I've spoken though broke here's a token of my love thanks that was fun don't for get no regret except maybe one made a deal not feel god that was dumb thanks that was fun
-BNL Thanks that Was fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home