meow meow meow

really things are funny

Wednesday, November 28, 2001

First off i must explain to you all how much i HATED Harry Pottery!!! I mean i wanted to leave after the first hour, yet there was three to follow, the plot was typical and predictable (other than the double faced guy... that was foreshadowed, by at least myself) Anyways, back to why i didn't like this retarded movie, the actors were all sorts of not talented, it was one of the slowest starting movies i have ever seen (The Red Violin was faster than this **1**). I guess what i'm trying to get at... Do not go see this movie, even though it was a multi million dollar movie, in the first two weeks. Don't do it.

On the romance side **2**- went to this show with Ryan, who i might add is more touchy than i am. I used to think this wasn't possible but good god... IT IS. He invited me to his work party, we went out with his friends last night... he's proud to be seen with me. He makes me genuinely happy... I don't want him to move. *if you could see my face it would have a frown*

**1** the funny thing here is that i really LOVED The Red Violin, i found it to be a wonderful movie. So logically i can't compare it to the movie that i'm doing it too... teehee
**2** hence title of page, i swear that's all i talk about

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home