meow meow meow

really things are funny

Tuesday, November 13, 2001

BNL
anyways so they have the Old Apartment song on it. Have you ever wondered what it's about.. well i have. is he with the same girl and going back or is it that was he's ex's place and he moved to on old house on 3rd and 4th. Anyways they say on the sleeve of the Cd "and by the way, to answer on of the most common questions i ger, the protagonist is still with the dame woman- it's the new tenant of his old place that he's intruded upon." how funny.
Second song: Falling for the first time: I don't know why they put this one in.. i guess it's because others liked it... ugh
3- Brian Wilson: who doesn't like Brian Wilson. For some reason i think this song is just a good one. I hated it to start with but it slowly grew on me.. like the whole stunt album in general.
4- One Week: over played and over rated. I guess it only look him 15 minutes to come up with the song, damn inspiration
5- Be my yoko ono: Not my favorite song but hey i deal. I guess it's one of those you know the words to you just don't really like it.
6- Alternative Girl Friend: Can i say Rock... i think so. this song in concert was actually pretty good
7- It's only Me (the Wizard of Magicland) a new one, i don't know what i think about it, steve's voice bothers me in this song
8- If i had a $1000000: This was the first one of of Gordon. the reason why i got into this band i think in '93
9- Call and Answer: also over played i hate liking a song and than it get on the radio.. it drives me crazy
10- Get in Line: I guess this was from the King of the Hill soundtrack. i don't like it. I guess it's just different sounding.. i wouldn't recommend it
11- It's all been done: why the hell to Tom Lord-Alge get involved, i mean he's famous for mixing #1 hits, but with this song i think it would've been better if they did it themselves.
12- Jane: From Maybe you should Drive, i think this song is the reason why this album sold copies. That and my favorite song is on that album.... 'A'
13- Lovers in a Dangerous Time: if you were a true BNL fan you would know before hand that it was from the Old Apartment single... it was good when it came out, now it's just one of those things that if you didn't have it before it wouldn't have been cool
14- Pinch me: when i first heard this song i laughed.. when i heard it a second time i laughed.. the third it got old and from there on it was just down hill
15- Shoebox: yet another favorite.. i just like how it's about his life :)
16- What a good boy: did you know that a hair is what monks in the 16th century used because they fled into the wilderness and wore the coats under their clothes in order to keep them from being comfortable in the desert. I think this is the only good thing i've learned in college.
17- Too Little Too Late: I didn't really like Maroon.. I guess i'm partial to the older stuff.
18- Enid: is starts with "the silence the terror the pain the horror as your mom comes down stairs" damn these guys are funny
19- Thanks that was fun: Also a new one, i love Ed's voice in this song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home