meow meow meow

really things are funny

Thursday, November 01, 2001

All I learned yesterday is that if one plan falls through to go with plan two. You see James dogged out on me yesterday. how i hate it when people don't follow through... or people that are late. I guess i just don't work like that.

Spent the day at home and at school. I got out of work, which is always plus. Went tanning... hmm the sun :) Then headed to Bountiful to pottery. We glazed our pots today. For all those that have mixed glaze before, you would understand gooshy your arm gets. Well you mix the glaze together with your hand and my instructor's husband put plastic worms on the bottom of one of them. I flipped out. I'm surprised i made it out of there with glaze all over my clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home